Friday, May 16, 2014

An envoirment problem

I'm writting because I went to Tarragona with my family last weekend and there were a lot of traffic jam. It was terrible! 
I think there are one ot two reasons of this. Firstly, people aren't responsible enough, so perhaps we need more bicycles and we don't need a lot of cars. the cars, the planes, the buses, the lorries, the hleicopetrs... They all polute a lot!. Secondly, there aren't a lot of bicycles. People always use cars or buses to go to work or the beach. This prodeuces traffic jams. We must do something about this situation. Maybe there is a lot of bicycles, people don't need cars but to do more execrise. Then there isn't traffic jam. I don't knowm but we must definetly do soemthing here if we want a nice world!

No comments:

Post a Comment