Sunday, May 25, 2014

Write a review of a film

I'd like to recommend a film which I saw recently called War Horse. The film is a drama and the setting is in England during the First World War. The main characters are one horse called Joey and one boy called Albert. Albert is the son of a farmer. His father bought Joey in auction.
The things I like most about the film were the characters and theme of friendship. Some of the scences are memorable because they're really strong and the style and the plot are magnific!. You can watch all the armies, the clothes, all the territory, the feelings of the people...
So all in all, I really like the novel, and thought it has got happy ending. I wouldn't change it. It's a little difficult film to understand because you can not always think of all the feeling of the horse.  I think that the people who rides a horse understands better the film than the people who don't specially ride. Because there are some scences of the horses suffering.


No comments:

Post a Comment